Tampi chim nakin tampi ttuan a ttha deuh

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Poem by Vawkuu

“My Mom’s Love”
L. Van Cin Thang

Days and months have passed by
And time may heal a missing heart.
But at the thought of you, time can’t erase,
For it is a heart with a genuine love for a son.

The experiences reveal your lovely face,
Natures remind me of your tender care.
And, your kind holding hand and embraces
In your arm, I’m most comfy.

Mom’s inner aspiration for a son
Godly way of life, It was Mom’s inner wish.
Equipping with the living Word of God,
The erudition from above, it is a better way for me.

The most costly, Mom’s prayer
With the purest heart of faith, I’m reconstructed.
The highest valued, Mom’s admonition,
It smoothes son’s ways, and paves a way of success.

God heard, Of Mom’s entreaty
With the deepest devotion, experiences testify so.
Wish you were here, To tell you All,
For the kindest voice, I’ve ever heard.

Your being there, being by my side,
I’m built with Word of wisdoms.
I’m strengthened emotionally, mentally.
I feel the best by your love around me.

A thousand thanks, being my Mom,
And the unique love and sweet prayer,
O my own Mom dear, it is you, the only one
I ever own, so the whole world does.
You’re my mom, I love you.

No comments: